Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
URGENT PLEASE HELP :(
Health related
Apr 08 2015
05:34:53 PM
My little girl is still suffering with her leg and they want to amputate it.
Only bad thing is, it's almost 300$ to amputate and have her antibiotics and check ups.
I really can't afford it on my own and I wouldn't usually do this but I really need help.
I've had to wait two months and still no help so I'm reaching out here #128148; please I'm begging someone to help me, everything else the vets have done has not helped and she's only gotten worse.
This is my last hope or were going to have to euthanize her...
Please please.
This isn't going to be just for me.
Any extra funds after her are going to go to glider rescues
And to helping them
Health related
Apr 08 2015
06:13:35 PM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
I wish I could help you, but my financial issues due to taxes and penalty for not having health insurance as me over extended myself currently. I will keep you and your little girl in my prayers, and hope you can get the help you need for her. Have you by any chance tried to workout a payment plan with the vets?
Health related
Apr 08 2015
06:47:29 PM
Kferg Face Hugger Visit Kferg's Photo Album 624 Posts
Did you try setting up a GoFundMe page on facebook? (I believe that's what it's called) then your friends can donate to you.
I'll keep your glider in my prayers.
Health related
Apr 09 2015
12:05:01 AM
Ticktockzoey Joey Visit Ticktockzoey's Photo Album 26 Posts
I have it's gofundme.com/kjnbtw
Health related
Apr 09 2015
05:21:02 AM
Kferg Face Hugger Visit Kferg's Photo Album 624 Posts
I looked at your GoFundMe page and shared it. But I think you should rewrite it if you can and just say what you said to us. Just ask for money towards the amputation and check ups. I think people will more likely fund you if you are more specific.
I suggest you make an appointment to get her fixed up, and ask the vet if you can make payments.

Edited by - Kferg on Apr 09 2015 05:21:52 AM

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders