Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Where to buy HPW online
Where to buy HPW online
Food, Diet
Aug 24 2015
12:46:10 PM
I'm not very happy with Exotic Nutritions customer service anymore. Who do you order your HPW from that also has good prices?
Food, Diet
Aug 24 2015
12:59:21 PM
jdching Face Hugger 807 Posts
The Pampered Glider!
Food, Diet
Aug 24 2015
04:21:45 PM
MontyQ Starting Member 3 Posts
CritterLove and the shipping was very fast too.
Food, Diet
Aug 24 2015
08:42:51 PM
Candy Cuddle Bear Visit Candy's Photo Album FL, USA 8110 Posts
You can order Wombaroo High Protein Supplement to make the HPW recipe from the Pampered Glider:

http://www.thepamperedglider.com/supplements.htm

Critter Love does not sell Wombaroo High Protein Supplement but does sell a similar product called CritterLove Plus which can be used to make a staple using the exact same recipe as the Original HPW recipe.

Food, Diet
Jul 07 2022
06:13:36 PM
McKanic77 Starting Member 1 Posts
I have been buying SMART HPW (powdered gravy mix) from VetsPride. I don't know if my suggs don't like it all that much. Or if they just don't eat that much in general. I put about 20 pellets covered with about a tbsp of gravy and then about 20 pellets left dry. And about 25% of their diet is fruits and vegetables. (Like, half a baby carrot or "a" raspberry.) And a calcium supplement every other night. But there's leftovers. If I give them a treat or two during the day, they won't hardly eat at all that night. But my male weighs 107gms and my female weighs 102gms. The one thing I did notice about the SMART HPW is that there's no Wombaroo powder in it. I was thinking about purchasing some and adding it to it. I just don't know about the ratio in which to mix it. Anybody got any feedback on this?
Where to buy HPW online

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Where to buy HPW online