Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
Can't keep my 2 male standard gray sugar glider babies
Default, miscellaneous
Sep 03 2015
05:57:31 PM
I'm very sad to say that I have to sell my first set of sugar gliders. I got them a few weeks ago but after 2 weeks we realized that I am allergic to them. Just my luck. Anyway I live near Green Bay Wisconsin and they are very sweet boys! They are now around 11 weeks out of pouch. One bonded to me pretty much instantly he hasn't crabbed at me since the second day that I've had him and falls asleep in my hands a lot the other one takes a little time but now he only crabs at the pouch zipper or when I wake him up and he likes to climb on you during tent time. Anyway they come with everything (which is basically all brand new) including their cage, 6 piece cage set, extra hammock, bonding pouch, wooden cage perches, ladder cage toys, coconut house with ladder, extra cage toy, climbing fabric rope, fleece cage cover, small fleece toys and blankets, glider kitchen, wheel, pellet food, frozen food mixture (I will give you the recipe because they love it), treats, baby wipes, bonding tent (works great to play with them), food dishes, water bottle, etc, I'm asking $600 Considering I payed a lot more for all the stuff they have plus the price of them but I am willing to negotiate. Email me at j.dreier@sbcglobal.net if you are interested or have any questions. I need to get them out of the house asap. I can't upload pictures right now but I can email them to you if you get in touch with me.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home