Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Glider Stories
my little G.G
my little G.G
Memorial, Passing, Remembrance
Oct 04 2015
03:22:29 PM
well 2yrs ago i lost my little G.G (full name: girt girl i called her that when i was little) i'd had her since i was born and she was my only pet. sadly we didn't really know how to care for her and she spent most of her days in a glass hamster cage when she wasn't out playing with us. we feel bad because she didn't have horribly amazing life. She got lonely when we wen't away and she ate her tail and parts of her ears (i'm actually crying right now) i feel very very bad for her and she is now buried in my back yard. i cried for 2 nights strait because i missed her. But the night she died my dad looked on the internet with us not knowing except my mom and the next day my mom picked me up (i usually take the bus) and we went to Victoria (B.C)and stopped at an unfamiliar house we went inside and there was a cage and 2 joeys Mango and Disel. we bought them and have had them for 2 years now. i love them very much and at Christmas they have their own little Christmas tree. They live in a bird cage and we take them out on a daily bases (if we have time because were very busy) we sometimes take them outside (in a hamster ball because letting them run around outside with out something
would be stupid and unsmart because mango would dart up a tree with a blink of an eye and well bye bye mango. i'll have to stop writing because if i write anything else about G.G i'm going to cry all the water out of my body.
my little G.G

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Glider Stories
my little G.G