Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Glider Stories
First big jump!
First big jump!
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 30 2016
01:04:31 PM
This morning I woke up obnoxiously early so I decided to go see if the girls wanted to play. Instead of taking them in the bathroom I just let them out in "their" room with the door closed. They mostly ran around the outside of the cage chasing each other & coming over to groom me. Crosby (who was my shy/crabby baby to start off) was on top of the cage & I was sitting on the floor letting Jordy groom my arm & I saw it! The glider wiggle!! She jumped from the top of her cage to my head & proceded to try to get my pony tail out! It was probably the only time I have ever been happy about being awake at 5 o'clock on a Saturday morning! They have been with me for 3 months yesterday I am SO glad I made the decision to have gliders, they are such wonderful little animals & the perfect addition to my furry family! #128525;
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 30 2016
08:59:57 PM
kiwi3435 Face Hugger Visit kiwi3435's Photo Album kiwi3435's Journal FL, USA 687 Posts
awe that sounds so sweet! cute:) thanks for sharing!
Default, miscellaneous
Sep 01 2016
08:41:38 AM
Crazy_Glider Joey Visit Crazy_Glider's Photo Album 14 Posts
That's awesome! I have only had my glider for about two months, so I have yet to see him jump, but I can't wait til I do!
First big jump!

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Glider Stories
First big jump!