Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
3 baby gliders
3 baby gliders
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 01 2017
07:04:52 PM
We have one older baby he is about 6 months then we have 2 baby gliders been out of pouch about 2 weeks...needing to sale them due to we don't have a big enough cage and no room for another cage right now...wanting them to go to a great home where I don't have to worry if they are being taken care of...I have a lot of people wanting them but I just can't let them go to people who know nothing about them
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 02 2017
06:58:38 PM
Washingtonglider21 Starting Member Visit Washingtonglider21's Photo Album WA, USA 4 Posts
Hi Marie,
I emailed you back, sorry it wouldn't let me comment on my post. :)
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 05 2017
11:50:53 AM
larelle Starting Member 0 Posts
Hi i am very interested in adopting one of your babies. Is the male neutered?
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 13 2017
11:05:08 PM
leeglis Starting Member 0 Posts
Hello!
I would be very interested in your babies. I've had a lot of experience with gliders and was surrounded with them growing up. I've been looking to adopt for a while now and haven't been able to find the right match for me. I'd love to go into deeper detail with you if you'd like to. All I want to know is where you are located. I live in the suburbs of Philadelphia and would be more than willing to travel if needed. Get back to me if/when you're able to. Thank you!
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 14 2017
06:53:57 AM
Jplaggmier Starting Member 0 Posts
Hi there, I am currently living in Akron Ohio and have one sugar glider period he is quite spoiled and I spend all my time with him. I am however thinking of getting him a buddy to play with other than me. Where are you located
3 baby gliders

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
3 baby gliders