Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Glider Stories
Angel's devil-like nature and escape
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 12 2017
02:50:46 AM
So, we got our two suggies yesterday, Hope and Angel. However, just before our (3 hr) journey back home, dear Angel managed to escape from the travelling cage. We saw her scurry around and tried to catch her in vain. Unfortunately, she was gone. So, we drove all the way home, hearing scuttling and scratching sounds which must have been Angel, as Hope was napping and being very quiet. When we got home, I checked all around the car, and put on sounds of crabbing, to see if she would come out. She didn't, so we left some food and water in the car, along with a few pouches dotted around, and went back to the house to put Hope in the cage. We waited until it was darker, 10 o' clock, and I went out to check if Angel was there again. She wasn't, and I went back in again. At around 11 o'clock I went into the car and saw Angel perched on one of the seat heads. As soon as she saw me, she jumped onto the dashboard, and our game of chase started. I tried to urge her into a bonding pouch, but whenever I did, she just scurried to the other side of the dashboard, and it went on and on for a few minutes before I got frustrated and tried to pick her up and put her in. That was when I saw Angel's demon-like nature . She bit and scratched and clawed and squirmed and I had lots of scratches and bites by the time I gave up and let her go. She promptly then scurried under the seat and into the engine again. Defeated, I went into the house to tell of her appearance... and my inability to catch her. I then went out with backup and luckily enough, Angel was out again. We were prepared, and wore gloves, so we managed to corner her and push her into the pouch. Afterwards, when we were back in the house, and had released her into the cage with her sister, both gave me the evil eye and went off to do their own thing. I must say, I'm relieved it's all over.
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 12 2017
02:20:59 PM
Tveit_Momma Glider Visit Tveit_Momma's Photo Album 197 Posts
What a misleading name! Haha
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 12 2017
03:18:18 PM
MSSHA Joey 29 Posts
So true!

GliderGossip GliderGossip