Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Glider Stories
new to gliders-new to page
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 17 2017
10:39:42 PM
Hello glider friends! I tried to post a picture of my new babies babies but the site gave me an error. Oh well.
So Romper and Rudy will be my first pair of gliders. I am SO excited!! I have been taking care of exotic pets
all of my life.. my first out of the ordinary pet was a tarantula that we caught in the woods by a lake when I was 8.
Since then I have had hamsters, turtles, guinea pigs, fish, etc... I having been eyeing these precious little creatures for a while.
My last pair of guinea pigs died just after thanksgiving and so I'm ready for something new. Something that lives a little longer
A new pet to learn about. I found a great breeder and did a bunch of research and question asking and today I put down a deposit on two sweet male gliders. They will be ready to come home mid march and I can't wait #128522;

The error # I get when trying to upload pictures is 38. If anyone could help with that I would love to put a picture.
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 18 2017
01:01:28 PM
NyxandBenny Glider Visit NyxandBenny's Photo Album AB, CA 166 Posts
All I can think of is maybey the quality of the pics are too high try lowering camera resolution. It might work but I'm not very good with computers it took me a while to figure out how to post pics
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 20 2017
07:03:14 PM
southwell79 Starting Member Visit southwell79's Photo Album 2 Posts
Well I managed to upload pictures and finally located them in my album on this site but don't know how to share them. Ugh. Oh well, one step further than I was!! I am SO excited about having sugar gliders and I still have a whole month to wait. I've found a cave and ordered a wheel and some fleece hammocks and pouches and vines and such. The breeder I'm buying from feeds a certain diet that provides necessary protein and the appropriate calcium/phosphorous balance so I'll stick with that. Now I'm just reading up on glider health and what types of cage toys I plan to start collecting and making. #128522;

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Glider Stories