GliderGossip GliderGossip
Glider Stories
Looking For Glider Pictures With Your Stories
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 22 2017
07:04:48 PM
Hey all!

My name is Kristy, an animal lover with 8 animals at home. :) 3 dogs, 2 cats, 1 rabbit, and 2 sugar gliders. :) I am currently living with my boyfriend, so only the 2 sugar gliders are following me around. ^_^

I started a Sugar Glider Facebook page just for fun, drawing artworks about my sugar gliders (Noodles & Tabu) and posting them every Monday. I know it's not as good as what you can find on DeviantArt. But, I plan to get better as time pass. :)

I read some of the stories here on this forum, and really found them meaningful, funny and some even relevant. Just putting out a request to those who want to spread more of their stories about their beloved sugar gliders, you are welcome to do so at my page (with/without pictures of them). <- If for some reason, you need a special featured shoutout to your sugar glider(s), do feel free to message the page. I will attend to you shortly. :)

My Facebook page is dedicated to my sugar gliders, and ain't like other Facebook pages whereby they judge you if you don't properly take care of your sugar gliders. I believe that you, and only you, know what's best for your gliders. Hence, worst case scenarios will only be suggested to go for vet visits.

I am looking forward to more stories, or even similar stories found here as well, on the Facebook page. Do let me know if there any improvements whatsoever. :)

Regards,
admin @ Oodles of Noodles

Like: www.facebook.com/ooNoodles/

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Glider Stories