GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
cute bonding pouches nowhere???
Question
Apr 04 2017
01:18:02 AM
hello!!

I like to bring my suggies some places with me, and being a 20-year-old college student, the cheesy fleece bonding pouches are not quite my style...

don't get me wrong I am not embarrassed to be flaunting my suggies, and I do know that fleece is the material for my suggies on the inside, and mesh for air and peeking out, but can't the outside be a more neutral, purse-looking pouch? I cannot find them anywhere and I left my sewing machine at my parent's place so I am unable to experiment.

ANYWAY, my question is if any of you have found anything online that is small, yet fashionable for everyday use. I saw some photos of cute purse-like pouches but if anyone knows of anything or would like to experiment for me, please let me know!
Question
Apr 07 2017
01:36:51 AM
lilsistar Super Glider Visit lilsistar's Photo Album 293 Posts
www.sugar-glider-store.com/suglba.html

www.etsy.com/listing/261173004/bonding-scarf-for-sugar-glider-rat-or?utm_campaign=shopping_us_MenagerieCollection_sfc_osa&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_custom1=0&utm_content=12032026&gclid=COX2xODckdMCFQQMaQodn28I3g

www.sugar-glider-store.com/glfapa.html

I put the links for you to see possible ideas. Hopefully the links work. One is a back pack, one is a fanny pack, and the other is a bonding scarf. I'm not sure if they are any good since I've never used any of them.

Not sure if this is what you were looking for, but I hope it helps.
Question
Apr 09 2017
06:40:47 PM
Minadog77 Glider Visit Minadog77's Photo Album 59 Posts
Yes I loveeee my bonding scarfs they're the best. and when my sugar gliders are not in them it is a great place to store my phone.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat