Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Help!!! Rescue gliders and no cage for quarantine
Rescue
May 29 2017
06:07:09 AM
So a lady 3.5hrs from me is needing to desperately rehome her gliders. I'm making the drive to rescue these babies, and they do not have a cage! I cannot afford $150 cage for their quarantine, as I have to cover vet bills and such. Is there anyone in OK (near the Tulsa area) or close that has a cage they are willing to donate?? Anything at all would be greatly appreciated! I couldn't see these babies going with anyone else because I KNOW they will be loved and my twin girls will love them as well! I'm just now fully learning the 30 day quarantine method and I want to follow this to the T. I can't handle the thought of something happening on my fault.

Edited by - SteadyGliderMommin on May 29 2017 06:07:56 AM
Rescue
May 29 2017
11:13:43 AM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
I hope you can get one, I wish I could help but I'm in MD. I don't have a spare cage but would have lent you my travel for 30 days if I were closer.

If you can't get one, try looking into a pop up kennel for dogs, some people use those for travel cages, just check sturdiness and size. You may find one for a decent price, at least more affordable than $150.
Rescue
May 29 2017
07:33:00 PM
Tiakristin3 Face Hugger Visit Tiakristin3's Photo Album 412 Posts
When will you be traveling to pick them up? I sure wish I could help. I actually just replaced my gliders cage so I have an extra but I'm in Seattle
Rescue
May 30 2017
01:37:25 AM
SteadyGliderMommin Starting Member 2 Posts
The offers are greatly appreciated! I THINK I just might have found them a really nice one from someone willing to accept $50! I'm just being a worry wart with my babies and making sure I have everything ready for them so that I can just add their cage set and make them feel as comfy as possible!
Rescue
Jun 03 2017
03:25:10 PM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
I hope all works out well. Please keep us posted on your new ones.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders