GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Grey to brown?
Grey to brown?
Health related
Jun 02 2017
08:52:59 AM
Hey everyone,

I noticed this morning that two of my standards have had a slight color change in their fur. They used to be more on the grey side but now are closer to brown. I looked in the old threads about color change to no avail. The only thing mentioned was that they may not be getting the nutrients they need. That being said, they've been on the Priscilla price diet since day one ( which has been a whole year) they've always eaten the same veggies and fruits provided with their staple and I use the multivitamin. They seem very healthy and energetic.

So why the change in color? Has anyone else using the Priscilla diet had this happen? I have been contemplating a diet change anyways but would like to hear about some experiences. Have your gliders changed color if so, what diet were they on? Also, has anyone noticed any correlation with color change and the seasons?

Any feedback would be appreciated
Health related
Jun 12 2017
02:14:43 AM
Tiakristin3 Face Hugger Visit Tiakristin3's Photo Album 412 Posts
Hello!

Sorry you haven't received replies yet. When I got my first glider I was told by the breeder that as they get older, their fur changes colors. I don't think it's diet related but I'm not positive. I wish I had of asked the breeder. I just assumed it was part of growing and maturing. If you do change diets, HPW and BML are really good ones so you might feel more secure with one of those.
Grey to brown?

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Grey to brown?