Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Statistics sake
Statistics sake
Food, Diet
Jun 02 2017
08:59:41 AM
I have always fed my gliders the Priscilla price diet. Lately I find myself wondering, is there a better diet. Everyone has their own opinions but I would like to have some statistics. If everyone would help me and tell me

1. What diet do/did you use?
2. How long have/did you used it?
3. How old are/were your gliders?

This will help me in deciding what to do. Thank you so much for helping.
Food, Diet
Jun 02 2017
10:45:40 AM
minime3 Glider Visit minime3's Photo Album USA 50 Posts
I fed the Priscilla diet to my Glider Minnie for a few months. She wasn't consistent with eating it. Then I got Maximus who had been on BML so I switched to that. I noticed that after about a month Minnie's fur was looking brighter and fluffier. She is a leucostic and is a year old. She has now been on BML for about 5 months now. She loves it and I never have to worry if she's eating or not. The diet is easy to make and You can buy all the ingredients locally. All the vitamins and calcium are mixed in prier to freezing so they can't eat around the supplements like the Priscilla diet ( like Minnie use to)
Food, Diet
Jun 03 2017
09:53:06 AM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
There was a study done on various diets in 2014, unfortunately I can no longer access the results due to some "error" that appears. But a member of another board who was very active behind the study has a web page you may find informative.

click on this link and review entire content, also use links available on this page for farther information.

Hope this helps.
Statistics sake

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Statistics sake