GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Freak out or fun
Freak out or fun
Question
Jul 04 2017
05:37:43 AM
Hello and happy 4th.
Long story short, I had to have an exterminator treat our baseboards.
So, I haven't been able to let my quad out to play in the living room like I have their whole life. Instead, I've got a genji tent I pop up and bring them to.
I can't tell if they're freaking out or having fun.
Clare Bear doesn't usually come out to play, except once in a while. In the tent she comes out every time. She climbs and jumps all over me.
Thor almost NEVER comes out to play. He came out in the tent today and even climbed on me.
Gimli and Guenevere come out every single day usually. They are all over the living room exploring usually. They come out in the tent, but just kinda walk around. Don't seem too excited and don't jump.

What do you all think?
Question
Jul 04 2017
09:43:00 AM
Tveit_Momma Glider Visit Tveit_Momma's Photo Album 197 Posts
Sounds to me like the first two feel more comfortable in a smaller area like a tent, but the other two don't find it very exciting because there's less to explore. Maybe add some toys to the tent so the other two have more to do :)
Question
Jul 06 2017
09:23:33 PM
TJones09 Goofy Gorillatoes Visit TJones09's Photo Album 3524 Posts
I agree. I haven't been able to set my tent up fully, and my trio as always preferred, the bathroom play, especially my girls. Ollie will seem to do a little better in the tent than the girls, but when the tent was fully up, the girls would at least climb around it, otherwise not so much activity.

Here are some pics from inside my tent. I really haven't used it for a while because I can't open it fully on my bed (there is no other space), and I had to purchase a topper for my mattress (due to hip pain), and now that it's even a bit higher it won't fit under my ceiling fan.

Freak out or fun

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Freak out or fun