Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
3 gliders in need of a home; Morgantown WV
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 18 2017
03:14:18 PM
I'm currently in Morgantown, WV, soon to be moving in with the BF who lives in PA where gliders are illegal.

I have three gliders- First there's Sophie (female). This one is my absolute baby and is seriously SO sweet. I've had her for 3 years and she's the best.

The other two are Sydney (neutered male) and Sammy (female). I just got these two a few months ago when Sophie's companion passed away and she was lonely. They're bonded and cannot be separated.

All three gliders are about 3-4 years old

Sophie may be sold separately as she hasn't bonded with Sophie and Sammy yet, but she may only be sold by herself if you have another sugar glider as well. She gets very lonely without a friend and really needs one of her own kind.

If you can show me pics that prove you'd be a good glider mommy or daddy, I will give them to you for free. (for example, a picture of yourself and your awesome glider palace full of gliders) My main concern is that they find a happy home and get to live a quality life.

If you cannot show me pics, then we would negotiate a price that'll at least make them too expensive to be snake food...

If you're interested, message me and I'll show you pics and answer questions and whatnot.

Default, miscellaneous
Jul 19 2017
07:14:05 PM
Jennfaith Joey Visit Jennfaith's Photo Album USA 16 Posts
Replied! Xo

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home