Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
9 year old male - neutered - needs new home
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 21 2017
07:23:32 PM
My beloved 12 year old darling passed away last week, and has left behind her 8 year old male companion, Gumpdrop.

I adopted him as a rescue when he was 6, and he is an amazing boy.
He is also great with new gliders.
When I adopted him he had been paired recently with another 9 year old male (I also adopted him, at the time, though he passed from surgery complications later).

Gumpdrop adapted to his previous mate, and my female glider, perfectly.
He is hand-tame, very healthy (up-to-date on vet visits), and has a bright healthy coat.

He's solidly built, but not overweight (I call him my little linebacker).

He would come with everything anyone could possibly need.
His cage is very large - 5ft tall, 4ft wide, 2ft deep.
I have a huge collection of branches, toys, safety wheels, stainless steel dishes, nesting boxes, bonding pouches, and more. (Not all in the cage at once!!)
It would all go with him the perfect owner.

I am located in the Tampa, FL area, but would gladly drive to bring him to the right home. (I adopted him from Texas years ago)

I can't bear to lose another glider, so I can't adopt another, and I want Gumpdrop to have a happy, healthy next few years.

If you have a glider of your own that needs a new companion, he could be perfect.
I pray we find him a loving new home and companion.

Default, miscellaneous
Aug 14 2017
02:01:40 AM
GypsyRider72@outlook.com Starting Member 0 Posts
My husband is recently retired from the Navy, after 20 yrs, and needs a companion as well. We have 3 rescued gliders, 1 for 5 yrs, and the brother and sister pair for 4 yrs. But, my poor guy has been on deployment or underway so much for the last 3 yrs, that he has lost his bond with our sugar babies. He is very interested in adopting Gumdrop, and helping him to enjoy the rest of his life, with loving and caring parents, especially Dad, and bonding with each other, spending their golden years together. We live in Southeast VA, and we can come half way to pick him up. Unless you would prefer to come here to check out his new home, which is fine with us as well. Please let me know when you decide, so we can make plans. My husband needs another male in the house anyway, as us ladies have the boys VERY outnumbered!
Thanks again, and I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Tammy Williams (224)610-9265

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home