Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
My sugar glider is turning white, help please!
Information
Nov 04 2017
07:51:58 PM
Hi!
A couple weeks ago, I got my little joey, Rocky. Around the same time I switched all my sugar gliders over to the BML diet, which is way healthier then the instant how from exotic nutrition I was feeding before. The only things is though, comet started turning white. Okay, to be fair it’s not really white, since he is a standard grey, but a very light standard grey, lighter then before. He seems to be fine, he’s eating and drinking, he runs on his wheel, he hasn’t lost any weight or sneezed or whatever or anything like that. I just don’t understand why this would happen now? I have heard of gliders turning brown due to poor diet, but the bml diet is *supposed to be * a good diet. I was thinking, maybe it could be from stress? Whenever I let them out to play they always go over to Rocky’s cage, and then they see each other and they start crabbing and hissing. They haven’t hurt each other yet, but I was what I should do and if it could be causing my SUGGIES to turn? (Abel is changing a little bit, but not as much as comet) so does anybody have any idea what this could be? I’ve never heard of it before :/ and how do you tell if a sugar glider is overweight?

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders