Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Glider Stories
Ash's Story
Ash's Story
Memorial, Passing, Remembrance
Nov 04 2017
10:18:44 PM
it's been 2 months but this is still beyond difficult to write.
my precious Ash passed away from cancer. she was my only glider at the time, and I loved her to death. I hung out with her all day after school and before school. she was my life and she knew it. she was always playful and happy. until about September 12th, when we went to the vet because she wasnt eating much and wouldn't leave her hammock and looked sad. i picked her up and immediately starting crying when i saw this because she wasn't the same and i knew she was leaving. we had been to the doctor twice before regarding her cancer but nothing had worked and the time went too fast. i held her for 13 hours, waiting, never wanting to leave her side because she was my precious and i couldnt let her die alone she deserved me there to comfort her through the pain. we couldnt make it to the vet it wasnt 24/7 and i cried even more at the idea that i was being forced to make her suffer instead of having the option to put her out of her misery. i cant keep talking about it.. thank you for reading. pray for her in heaven <3
Ash's Story

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Glider Stories
Ash's Story