Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Sugar glider science fair project ideas?
Research Information
Feb 21 2018
04:47:23 PM
My son is in first grade and wants to do his science fair project on my male/female glider pair. I want to hear the community's ideas. Some of mine are, How do They Glide? The Anatomy of a Sugar Glider and how it Allows Them to Glide. Journey to The Pouch ( explaining how joeys develop mostly in the pouch but not sure how to do that first grade friendly) and The Role of Mother and Father in raising a Joey. My niece who also lives with us is building a maze and using one hamster and one guinea pig to navigate the same maze and compare the two. Any and all ideas are welcome!

Edited by - Riconlilomommy on Feb 21 2018 05:04:17 PM
Research Information
Feb 28 2018
06:07:17 PM
Tabbie Glider Visit Tabbie's Photo Album 64 Posts
I think the Joey one is a great idea! Showing how the baby is developed then how mom and dad help raise. It could also include the gliding part since mom and dad teach the baby that. Probably skip all the mating parts and go straight to once they are in the pouch since the kiddos are young! I hope to hear how the science project goes! Even the one with the hamster and guinea pig. I’m interested to see how that turns out (:

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders