Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Gliderpedia Discussion
Sugar glider changing behavior
Question
Apr 17 2018
11:55:08 AM
So I've had my sugar glider for almost 6 months. My neighbor gave him to me when he was about 1-2 months old so he's already bonded to me. He would usually wake up around 10:30 PM then I would let him out for about 3 hours (1 hour just me petting him, giving him treats or food, and playing with him. 2 hours is for him to explore my room with me watching over him). But recently, after I let him out for about an hour, he would just lay on my lap instead of running and jumping around my room. I even encouraged him but he would just lay there looking at me. He's not even asleep. Just lay there doing nothing. And when I pet him, then his eyes would slowly closed. But after awhile he's wide awake again staring at me. Not moving a single muscle. At first I thought he's just sleepy. So put him back in his pouch. But then he would run around in his cage. So I let him out again. And he would do the same thing again. I don't mind if he's on me cause I think that's adorable. But he used to climbed up my shoulders, or to my back, leaping to the floor and just being very active in general. Should I be worried? Is he ill?

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Gliderpedia Discussion