Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
Sweet female glider needs new home- IN
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 18 2018
09:20:36 PM
I’m very sad to say that I have come to a situation where I have to sell my glider:’(. I am moving and will no longer be able to keep her because I am going to stay at a dorm where she will not be allowed and I am very afraid that if I did find a way to keep her I would not be as much as an attentive caregiver due to my collage schedule and I don’t think that would be fair to her to be in a home that does not give her the care she really needs. Her name is Mimzy, she is a very sweet, healthy glider who is about 6 years old. I really don’t want to sell her but I know it is best...:,( I was wonder where I could sell her so I can make she she finds an expirianced loving home. Or if anyone on here would know an attentive caregiver for her? We are located in Indianapolis indiana. I will provide her cage and favorite toys as well.

Edited by - Mimzyglider330 on Apr 18 2018 09:23:17 PM
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 22 2018
01:41:23 PM
traceyy01 Starting Member 0 Posts
Hello.I am looking to adopt a sugar glider. What state are you in?
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 28 2018
03:44:17 PM
applejack Starting Member WI, USA 9 Posts
How quickly do you need to move her and how much are you selling for? I am in WI but I frequent northern IN and would be willing to travel further. I just recently lost my first glider and would like a friend for my remaining glider. She is also female.
Default, miscellaneous
May 04 2018
01:09:43 PM
Zoey1012 Starting Member 1 Posts
I am looking to rescue a sugar glider. I am looking for companion for my neutered male 6mos. old sugar glider. Your glider will be very loved and played with often/daily.

Located in Indiana. Wanting to adopt ASAP... (course a meet up of the two will need to be made to be sure they get along.... ) but I am told 95% of the time this is not a concern.
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 04 2018
08:41:58 PM
Lilaussie Starting Member 0 Posts
If you are still looking for a new home for your glider I am interested!

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home