Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
pest control help
pest control help
Health related
Apr 26 2018
09:24:21 PM
I got 4 gliders and recently we have had issues with mice and now rats. Now my gliders have killed mice in the past but I fear they wouldn't do good against rats. I don't like them attacking mice as it is bc of the diseases they Carry. Bad part is where I live it's two grown fields and it's been raining like crazy here lately so they run to my house unfortunately. So here's my question how do u get rid of the rats and mice without hurting my babies. Poison is a big no so I was thinking moth balls on the outside of the house and maybe cotton balls with peppermint oil on them on the kitchen and my moms room.
Health related
Apr 26 2018
10:14:43 PM
Riconlilomommy Joey Visit Riconlilomommy's Photo Album DE, USA 35 Posts
Just yesterday morning I found a dead mouse in my cage. I was horrified because it was just bones nose and feet, so gross. I am also worried about disease. You can try buying some catch and release traps, that's what I've done.
Health related
Apr 26 2018
10:23:23 PM
ChipandDalesMom Joey Visit ChipandDalesMom's Photo Album 32 Posts
I get mice in the cabinet under my kitchen sink and in my silverware drawer ick! In the past we have set traps with peanut butter on them in the cabinet and when we stopped catching them I put cotton balls soaked with peppermint oil in the drawer and in the space between the sink and cabinet. I only let my fuzz butts out in a screen bonding tent but I still wouldn't have poison traps in the house in case they ever get loose. It takes about 3 weeks to get rid of the mice the way I do it though and killing the rodents makes me sad. You may want to call an exterminator and see if the have something safe for just the outside perimeter of your house. I think the peppermint oil only works to repel them before they get in. Dryer sheets are also supposed to work.
Health related
Apr 27 2018
03:26:01 AM
DeviousGoddess21 Starting Member 2 Posts
Thanks everyone for the advice I bout to do something bout this problem soon.
pest control help

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
pest control help