Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
Texas Glider Needs New Home
Default, miscellaneous
May 06 2018
07:21:48 AM
I'm very regretful to say that I recently lost my glider Dale. As a result I would like to find another home for his surviving partner Chip. While it hurts me to make this decision, it's based on other factors presently in my life. I believe it'd ultimately be best to find a new home for Chip as I can already tell that he seems lonely. I am not looking to sell. If there is a caring soul currently in ownership of another glider, I would like Chip to be introduced as a member of your family.

Chip is just a couple months shy of 1 year old. He is a kind and adventurous type and loves to play. He's always acted loyally and was easy to get along with. He was very mild manner when interacting with Dale, and I'm very hopeful that he'd join a new family with minimal hardship.

I'm currently located in central north Texas and can provide more details to interested families. Please understand that my circumstances make extended travel a poor option.
Default, miscellaneous
May 26 2018
05:53:56 PM
Kota8119 Starting Member 0 Posts
Hello, if Chip is still available I am very interested in more information.
Please feel free to email me at Kota8119@yahoo.com as I have extended time off this weekend. Thank you

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home