Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Glider Stories
New Glider Escaped! (We Found her Don't Worry)
Funny
Jun 20 2018
10:01:38 AM
I had my gliders for about 4-5 months at this time. I knew their personalities but was still a rookie, since they were my first pair. School made me pull and all-nighter because I procrastinated and then had to write two essays...

I took a nap earlier in on the day to be able to stay awake longer and easier. When I woke up, it was time to feed my girls. I was extremely groggy and felt gross - I wasn't paying attention. When I fed my gliders, I left the door open! I'm such a goof ! I took multiple breaks through out the night/morning but actually got up to check on my gliders at 4 am. When I walked in my room, turned on the light, and turned the corner to see my glider, I started to panic. I haven't had them long enough where they were extremely bonded to me! I found one still in the cage (it was confusing because now she tries to come out and explore all the time.) but my shy girl wasn't in there!!!!

I ended up waking two of my friends up by texting them non-stop and my brother and dad helping me search everywhere. My brother just happened to lift up a pile of clothes in a bucket (we were giving away to charity..we aren't thaattt messy) in the hallway when I was right by and spotted her! She looked terrified! I picked her up and put her back in the cage. She never looked happier to be back!

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Glider Stories