Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
Baby Joey Died
Baby Joey Died
Information
Jun 23 2018
01:08:00 PM
I woke up and my Light has died, I don't know how! I woke up and I went to check on them like I do every morning and Light was on the ground barley alive. I rushed him to the vet where they took him in for 20 minutes when the vet came in and said that there was nothing they can do and that he passed away.

I was a sad, and i forgot to ask the vet what i should do next. when I came home Sakura (The Mother) came to the side of the cage and she seemed very sad and was looking for Light. I gave her and the other 2 Sugar Gliders some treats and I let Sakura out and on me for a little bit. She was moving very slow and I am worried about her. it is the middle of the day so I don't think she was moving slow because she was sick.

I found Light on the ground not in the cage not sure how, so she didn't see Light all night long and I am Sad that she is sad. she is also cold, but she is eating but looks very sad, as sad as I look right now and its breaking my heart.

when the vet told me Light died I started to cry and my 5 month old daughter (same age as Light) started to cry because I was.

I hope Sakura is better even Jiraiya (Father) and Gaara (Brother) are very nice to me (I think they know, I am sad and Sakura is sad) I hope they all get better soon
Baby Joey Died

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
Baby Joey Died