Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Not eating, not active???
Health related
Jun 28 2018
01:15:40 PM
Ok so i have two sugar gliders and one if them randomly just stopped eating ive been worried...he is usally active but now he doesnt move around as much in his cage at night i dont really watch him all night but when i check on them at night he doesn’t seem to be eating like the other one.....i could be wrong maybe he just doesnt eat when i walk in i dont know.
Health related
Jun 28 2018
01:19:42 PM
Sabri.na48 Starting Member Visit Sabri.na48's Photo Album 8 Posts
Also he is very hyper most of the time and he always eats. I got him about a month ago.
Health related
Jun 28 2018
05:52:51 PM
WhiteFlapBlackEyes Joey 12 Posts
Perhaps whenever you take him out, you can try feeding him slowly while you play to get him up and active and eating, also keep him hydrated, has he been drinking water as much lately or is it a concern for maybe dehydration. If this continues to happen and he won't eat anything, chicken, fruit, veggies, egg white, and he seems to be even less active, I would take him to a vet
Health related
Jun 28 2018
08:11:30 PM
Sabri.na48 Starting Member Visit Sabri.na48's Photo Album 8 Posts
Thank you yes he is drinking water but even trying to feed him slowly he might take one or two bites thats all he does eat yoggies though...

Edited by - Sabri.na48 on Jun 28 2018 08:13:25 PM
Health related
Jun 29 2018
05:48:51 AM
Kferg Face Hugger Visit Kferg's Photo Album 624 Posts
You should take him to a vet. If you haven't had an initial check up, even more reason to bring him and his cagemate in. Make sure to keep him hydrated until then. Best of luck!

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders