Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
2 Female gliders Need New Home, Tampa FL
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 08 2018
11:28:31 AM
My two female sugar gliders need a home where they can get more attention. Both very sweet but unfortunately I can not give them the time and attention they deserve. Will re-home with cage, and supplies. Rehoming for 700$. One is 5years old and the other is 6. Again very sweet! Love to roam the house. Come back on command. Know their names. Big cuddle bugs! Decent with dogs.one loves to play chase with the dog(under constant supervision!) One raised by herself as a bra baby. Second came after a year as cage mate. Please text me if interested. I can send pictures through text. 304-210-7726 Tampa Florida.
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 08 2018
07:35:21 PM
lfr899 Glider Visit lfr899's Photo Album USA 58 Posts
Rehomeing fee abit high for me. Good luck.
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 08 2018
09:02:07 PM
Haku Glider Visit Haku's Photo Album FL, USA 70 Posts

Default, miscellaneous
Aug 15 2018
10:28:34 AM
C Milne Starting Member 0 Posts
My name is Colleen and I have two 10 year old sugar gliders and unfortunately the female passed away last night. I would like to find a friend for my other sugar glider. I live in Odessa Florida, I have a huge cage with lots of toys and would like to adopt a older sugar glider so they can live out their golden years together. I would love to adopt your sugar gliders and give them a loving home if you will lower your price. I don't need a cage, I have a very large cage with toys, maybe you could sell the cage to offset price. Please let me know your thought you can email me back at cncmilne@gmail.com.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home