Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
Michigan Re-Homing
Michigan Re-Homing
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 15 2018
09:25:07 AM

My Fiance has been interning in California for the past 3 months and was offered a job. I'm very happy for him. However, I was told they're illegal in CA and I looked into the Laws of Sugar Gliders in CA and they're right!!! My heart is breaking into a million pieces. We'll be moving in 3 months and I'm posting this now so I'm not trying to throw together a last minute home but find the best home for them. One Male Leucietic and One Female Classic. They're not even a year old yet. Birth Certificates included. Great health. Male is neutered. On the "Pet Glider" fresh diet Still looking for a way around re-homing them but right now that's looking like our only option. Going to try to post photos in the comments. Please don't judge, I was saving up to upgrade their enclosure. I love them with all of my heart.

Edited by - Glider.mama on Aug 15 2018 09:56:22 AM
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 19 2018
02:05:49 AM
Willowsong04 Starting Member 2 Posts
I'm in Wisconsin. If it comes down to needing to rehome them I would be very happy to add your 2 to my 2. I have 2 classics that I got from another that needed to rehome. Sally and Jack are more fun than I could ever imagine. I also use the tpg diet. In addition I add fresh treats and just started buying eucalyptus. I do hope you can keep them though.
Michigan Re-Homing

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
Michigan Re-Homing