Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
My Glider Caeser
My Glider Caeser
Health related
May 10 2019
08:19:20 AM
So Caeser is about getting close to 5 years old he has always had alot of energy and strength but the last few months he slowly started changing his behavior some examples was he use to use his running wheel all the time then he stopped using it most the time and started making routes in the cage he would run over and over then he doesn't even really do that anymore he also use to be strong and fast enough to get away from me now he doesn't even put up a fight when I hold him he just goes to sleep or looks at me so these are some things I started keeping and eye on

Currently Caeser has been to the vets a few times now for blood work xrays and the results came back that he is anemic and his RBCs were at 27 my vet has started him on some medicine prednisone about a month ago.we went back for a 2 appointment and it dropped to 26 and he lost some weight....this morning when I woke up for work I took him out to check on him he seemed ok then started sticking his tounge in and out gagged and threw up some clearish liquid I've never seen him throw up ever

The reason for my post. if anyone has any information tips or has experienced something similar please contact me it would be very appreciated I'm worried about him and I'm currently trying to find answers unfortunately like my vet said it not alot of research on sugar gliders
My Glider Caeser

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
My Glider Caeser