Sugar Gliders
Suggie & Exotic Rescue
Suggie & Exotic Rescue
Research Information
May 17 2019
07:53:31 AM
Suggie Rescue in Colorado!!

Glider & Exotic Rescue!

I am an experienced sugar glider owner who is looking into starting a rescue and sanctuary for sugar gliders, and small exotics in Colorado Springs. I currently have a colony of 3 that are all rescues and fed GOHPW. I am nonprofit and are applying for federal 501c3 status and various permits soon. I have a background in zookeeping, and currently work with local rescues with many other exotic animals such as snakes, skinks, and hedgehogs! I have an emergency fund for veterinary care, and all of the exotics will be provided with proper caging, diet, enrichment and veterinary care. Male suggies are always neutered as we are not a breeding facility. I will only accept species I am confident I can provide the best care for, those I cannot, I can refer out to organizations better equip. I will also be a relatively small organization, and will only have room for so many rescues and permanent members at a time. I am currently able to provide care for sugar gliders, hedgehogs, snakes, chameleons, and lizards. As we have already been asked to take in many exotics, we are always on the look out for supplies to help us help further exotics. Cages, carriers, tanks, pet supplies, food bowls at free or low prices is appreciated!
Suggie & Exotic Rescue

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Suggie & Exotic Rescue