Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Glider has hard, dry, White stools.
Health related
Jun 25 2019
04:12:10 PM
Okay, some background information: we have two female gliders of about 8-10 months of age. About a week ago, one of them, Diantha, had pale, chalky, white stools that were hard as a rock, they also smelled different than normal. We thought it was just a one time thing and weren't too worried because, otherwise, she seemed to be in perfect health. No dehydration, signs of pain, or abnormal behavior. We've been in the process of moving so I haven't been able to really see her much since then, and today, when I got her out of the cage, the stools were the same. Still no dehydration, pain, or weird behaviors. There hasn't been any changes to their diet for months, they only drink bottled water, and I've not been able to find any possible answers anywhere. I'm kind of freaking out and very confused. Thanks in advance to any who answer.
Health related
Jun 28 2019
03:50:36 PM
Adeebdee6964 Joey 19 Posts
I don't really know what's up, but contact an exotic animal vet and ask there ^^ I hope your baby is okay
Health related
Jul 20 2019
04:29:24 PM
Kaymandah Starting Member 3 Posts
This issue has been resolved. We took them to an exotic vet and it was revealed to be dried mucus. They are on a higher liquid diet now.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders