Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
One of my gliders is a total brat!! Is there something I can do?
Question
Jul 18 2019
12:12:57 PM
Hi there. So I had 2 females, twins, and I thought that one was always bullying the other. Well not bullying but trying to play with her and the other one was having none of it. I kept hearing one of them making the noises to “leave me alone”. So I got a male just 1-2 months older to see maybe she just need another glider in there to play with. Well it turns out that I had it totally wrong, the one that I thought was more playful was just a grump. They are identical and whenever they were fighting they were in a ball so I never really knew which one was which. The new male tries to play with her and she starts getting aggressive towards him but also to her sister whenever she wants to play, making the hissing sound and some times even crabbing at them. The grumpy one loves her sleep and even tho she is well used to me and climbs onto my hand whenever she is fully awake, if she is at all a bit tired she starts to crab at me and lunges at me if I try to near her. So my question is, is there anything I can do to make her less of a grumpy brat or is that just who she is? The other female and the new male play with each other and sleep together all the time. Only sometimes will the grumpy one join them in the same pouch. Maybe that is just her personality? A grumpy glider!!

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders