Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
Re-Homing My Male, White Sugar Glider In Colorado
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 05 2020
05:45:20 AM
So I got a pair of sugar gliders about a year ago and, long story short, one died and I became too busy to take care of the other one. Anyhow, he is about 2-3 years old, I am guesstimating that since I don't really have a solid number, but yeah. He is a white glider, and has unfortunately been re-homed several times in the past, thus he has a bit of a temper.

If anybody would like to adopt him, I have a large 4'x2'x3' cage as well as toys, blankets, water bottles, and other goodies that I'm willing to give away. Btw, I am only a 15 y/o, thus I can't drive so whoever want's to adopt him must come and pick him up.
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 28 2020
04:00:19 PM
vrolan Starting Member 0 Posts
Hi Gan, I would love to adopt your male glider. Please let me know if he's still available. I am a veterinary student and really love exotics!
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 11 2020
10:36:16 AM
Chelslouise06 Starting Member 0 Posts
I live in Colorado and would absolutely love to adopt your sugar glider, please let me know when and where we can meet so I can do this, I would absolutely love this he would be in an amazing loving home, I am a stay at home worker, so I would be with him 100% of the time!

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home