Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Gliderpedia Discussion
Is this normal behavior? Or should I be worried?
Question
Jan 05 2020
06:02:13 AM
I don't know if I can post videos on here I think that's the best way to show you guys but . I will try my best to explain. I just purchased to female gliders yesterday.last night was the first night here . The both females one is mounting the other all night but also is extremely hyper ( that's the best word I can think of to decribe her. But she will not stop bouncing off the walls for hours now she runs in circles at the top of he cage and she's litteraly the most active glider I've seen she does not slow down. I have to other glider in the room in a seperate cage. There in an un neutered male in the other cage . Did he put her in heat is that why she's acting so crazy.she kinda going crazy I have a video but do not know how to show it . She's also mounting the other female . The old owners never took them out I got them for free I rescued them there cage was small could they develop problems from being stuck in a little cage I don't know what's going on with this girl it's like she's looking for ways to escape ? I don't know. Please help me out this is only my second pair of gliders my first two where 6 when I got them and social so they were very calm and quiet from day one .they are completely different from this pair.i just want to make she's ok . I haven't had her vetted yet it's only day 2 as of today it's actually been less then 24 hrs so I'm nervous .I don't know if I'm being paranoid or if this girl is a lil crazy . She's sweet no crabbing nothing . She's also extremely small there supposedly the same age as the other one but half the size of all three of my gliders . So it's weird she's tiny but I geuss she's 2 years old.some one help me eaze my mind I just wanna know if she ok .or if she has something going on

Edited by - Cosmetology143@gmail.com on Jan 05 2020 06:03:33 AM

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Gliderpedia Discussion