Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
*Urgent* Male Sugar Glider In Colorado
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 14 2020
07:01:01 PM
Alright, so I posted here a few weeks ago about the same thing, but things have kinda gotten kicked into high gear recently and due to additional familial reason, I can't take care of my sugar glider for much longer. I'm not gonna lie and admit that I'm kinda getting desperate. I posted before, but since you can't edit stuff past an hour and I posted a while ago, I'll re-post the original as well below. Also, if adopting him isn't an option, I'm open to hearing any alternatives or other kinds of support would be appreciated.

Original post:

So I got a pair of sugar gliders about a year ago and, long story short, one had a stroke and I became too busy to take proper care of the other one. Anyhow, he is about 2-3 years old, I am guesstimating that since I don't really have a solid number, but yeah. He is a white glider, and has unfortunately been re-homed several times in the past, thus he has a bit of a temper and I am a new glider handler and don't know how to properly care for him.

If anybody would like to adopt him, I have a large 4'x2'x3' cage as well as toys, blankets, water bottles, and other goodies that I'm willing to give away, for free. Btw, I am only a 15, close to 16, y/o, and I can't drive so whoever want's to adopt him must come and pick him up.
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 19 2020
12:59:20 PM
Scoria Glider Visit Scoria's Photo Album Scoria's Journal 135 Posts
I can take him, It would have to be after the 25th of this month though. Send me a private message with details.
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 28 2020
03:57:40 PM
vrolan Starting Member 0 Posts
Hi! I'm a veterinary student and would love to adopt your glider! I'm in Fort Collins.
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 11 2020
10:37:57 AM
Chelslouise06 Starting Member 0 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Gan

Alright, so I posted here a few weeks ago about the same thing, but things have kinda gotten kicked into high gear recently and due to additional familial reason, I can't take care of my sugar glider for much longer. I'm not gonna lie and admit that I'm kinda getting desperate. I posted before, but since you can't edit stuff past an hour and I posted a while ago, I'll re-post the original as well below. Also, if adopting him isn't an option, I'm open to hearing any alternatives or other kinds of support would be appreciated.

Original post:

So I got a pair of sugar gliders about a year ago and, long story short, one had a stroke and I became too busy to take proper care of the other one. Anyhow, he is about 2-3 years old, I am guesstimating that since I don't really have a solid number, but yeah. He is a white glider, and has unfortunately been re-homed several times in the past, thus he has a bit of a temper and I am a new glider handler and don't know how to properly care for him.

If anybody would like to adopt him, I have a large 4'x2'x3' cage as well as toys, blankets, water bottles, and other goodies that I'm willing to give away, for free. Btw, I am only a 15, close to 16, y/o, and I can't drive so whoever want's to adopt him must come and pick him up.

I would love to adopt a sugar glider please let me know when and where I can pick him up and I will come pick everything up. I live in

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home