Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Looking for cheap bonding tent
Question
Jan 27 2020
05:00:33 PM
I’ve been wanting a bonding tent for a while, but it is so hard to find a good one. Since I got my dog I have not been able to bond with my gliders because I’m afraid they’ll hurt her. I really want a tent, but they are all too expensive, too big, too small, or not fully enclosed. I need a small tent, enough for one person, preferably pop up mesh. Does anyone know of a good tent like this under 20 dollars? I’ve been looking for people getting rid of sugar glider stuff, so please lmk if any of you know where I could find someone
Question
Feb 09 2020
03:10:20 AM
devoted101 Glider Visit devoted101's Photo Album USA 108 Posts
I found a couple on Amazon.

I use one that is like this one, in fact, may actually be this one.

www.amazon.com/SansBug-1-Person-Free-Standing-Pop-Up-Mosquito-Net/dp/B003BWF9WI/ref=sr_1_8?dchild=1&keywords=mosquito+tent&qid=1581238019&sr=8-8

Yes it is also more than you stated but it is pretty decent.

I was also thinking about this one:

www.amazon.com/Yoosion-Mosquito-Nettings-Portable-Toddlers/dp/B01K7CN9T4/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=mosquito+tent&qid=1581238019&sr=8-2

which is closer to your price point. I do not have that one but I am curious.

Question
Feb 12 2020
03:12:53 PM
Rosenbaumn Starting Member 6 Posts
Those look pretty good, I really like the second one, but I did find this one on amazon that’s on sale, idk if it’s good for sugies, but I can always return it if it isn’t

www.amazon.com/2-Person-Wakeman-Outdoors-Backpacking-Traveling/dp/B0050P22VK/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?keywords=tent&qid=1581541854&refinements=p_85%3A2470955011&rnid=2470954011&rps=1&sr=8-5

I was thinking of getting the mosquito net ones, but I’m not sure if they have a bottom, and knowing my gliders, they’ll probably try to escape, which is another reason why I want a tent lol

Edited by - Rosenbaumn on Feb 12 2020 03:14:35 PM
Question
Feb 13 2020
12:23:55 PM
devoted101 Glider Visit devoted101's Photo Album USA 108 Posts
oh yeah that one looks good.

I noticed that most of the mosquito tents do have bottoms - it is a question that is often asked on the amazon listings I noticed and yes when it comes to gliders you would probably want the bottom.

When I got my recent one - which is similar to the more expensive one I mentioned, it was on sale and half the price of its current listing. Now that I have finally got the hang of how to un-pop it when I'm done I'm rather pleased with it.

I think keeping with less expensive options is best since even with wiping them down eventually you'll need to replace it. That said, I am only on my second/third in 20 years.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders