Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Please help save my sugar glider Hiroto!
Health related
Feb 24 2020
02:33:38 AM
Unfortunately my boyfriend and I discovered tonight that one of our sugar gliders has a swollen face and is uncontrollably sneezing. I contacted the 24/7 Emergency and all they could suggest is to bring him in. At the moment we don't have the means to even get him seen. The receptionist said we could try to apply for Care Credit, but that's not an option that will work for either of us. I'm a full time student that works for Uber and my boyfriend is in between jobs at the moment. We're not sure at all sure how we will be able to afford this. The receptionist gave me an estimate of $5,000. If anyone can help us get him seen or have any tips on low cost/ free care in the area we would really appreciate it. I posted this on Go Fund Me, if you could please share it or if you can help, thank you kindly.

Link for Go Fund Me:
Error, missing URL. o
Health related
Feb 24 2020
05:03:34 PM
SillySuggies Joey Visit SillySuggies's Photo Album 43 Posts
we dont know where you are or anything for us to help you find more vets, but just for that, that sounds kind of ridiculous of a price. Search around for any glider vet and try to get your baby in as soon as possible. Have there been any other signs of sickness? Like loose stool, runny nose, wet fur, loss of appetite, or anything. It sounds kind of serious to me.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders