Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat
Are we bonded or tolerated?
Question
Jun 29 2020
06:52:13 PM
I am not a glider parent... I am the husband and of a glider parent lol. My wife has two young adult gliders, aspen & Krimson. Aspen just had a Joey that is probably 2 weeks oop if that. It is really cool and I've spent the last 45 min just staring into the pouch as they toss and turn all over each other getting comfortable and grooming each other. Krimson is an outgoing charismatic friendly fellow, aspen on the other hand is very sweet but is also very cautious. Even before the baby she was wary of my wife and I. My question is this in the last 45 min I've been allowed by these new parents to put my hand in the pouch scratch their chin, feed them some dehydrated chicken snacks and give the new baby some tender scratches as well. Does this mean my gliders are so comfortable they are bonded with my wife and I. Or are we just not viewed as something of a threat therfore no cause to get riled up on there part. This is just me being curious contemplating the mysteries of these tiny marsupials. Thanks for the info Josh
Question
Jun 30 2020
05:22:07 AM
Petarus brevicapus fan Joey Petarus brevicapus fan's Journal Norway 22 Posts
Hi there!!

This video is about telling wheter they love you. I do not know how helpful it will be in your case, they do'nt really say that much wheter they love or tolerate, but they go through signs of both.

NOTE; I have'nt seen nearly the whole video. More like 1/3. Not sure though.

LINK; www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnbBmE-zEqM

Good luck!

GliderGossip GliderGossip
General Chat