Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home
One lonely glider since...
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 27 2020
03:13:08 PM
One of our gliders died and has left her roommate lonely. Snowball is about 9 1/2 years old and an avid wheeler, though she's slowed down the last two weeks since Zahara passed. These were our first pair - both females, about 6 months difference in age - and they enjoyed each others' company. They were our first, and maybe we got them past prime bonding age, but they never took to being carried around in the bonding pouch, or playing in the popup tent with a human. They did enjoy their treats, so that became our time together, Snowball and Zahara taking yums from our hand in the morning.

If you have room in your colony and your heart to take her in, please contact me.
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 31 2020
01:42:18 PM
Jennfaith Joey Visit Jennfaith's Photo Album USA 16 Posts
Location?
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 01 2020
10:23:58 AM
plasticrevolver Starting Member Visit plasticrevolver's Photo Album 1 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Jennfaith

Location?

We're in Fort Worth, Texas.
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 09 2020
08:46:20 AM
plasticrevolver Starting Member Visit plasticrevolver's Photo Album 1 Posts
Snowball is more active now, running in both wheels and entertaining herself. The vet said she's in good shape at her physical last month, no issues detected, including teeth, pouch. She's a trooper, though I dunno how she feels being alone. Please ask if you have more questions. My son and I are willing to travel up to around 200 miles or so.

Edited by - plasticrevolver on Aug 09 2020 08:49:03 AM
Default, miscellaneous
Sep 08 2020
08:37:09 AM
Linkzone Starting Member 0 Posts
I live in colorado but willing to drive down as far as need please feel free to text me if still needing a home me any my fiancé would love to take her in!
dexterbeats87@outlook.com
i email back fast! please let me know

GliderGossip GliderGossip
My pet needs a new home