GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Help?
Help?
Research Information
Dec 28 2021
03:06:48 PM
I have a sugar baby (girl) 5 months old
I just picked up an unwanted sugar baby i plan to keep and love as he needs. With that said he is 2 years old. Will they get along. I dont want her pregnant. Shes way too young in my opinion though i dont know much about them. But i dont want babies from her anyways. I just want her to be happy and healthy and love her as she needs as well. But i cant let this baby boy go unwanted in a home and she needs companion. Will they be okay together????!!
Research Information
Dec 28 2021
08:50:49 PM
gliderloverforever Glider Visit gliderloverforever's Photo Album USA 141 Posts
Is the boy neutered? If not, she will get pregnant. Gliders of other ages can get along fine as long as the proper introductions are done. If he's neutered, they'll be fine together and will be happy for the companionship.
Research Information
Dec 29 2021
09:17:05 PM
Adgregory97 Starting Member 4 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by gliderloverforever

Is the boy neutered? If not, she will get pregnant. Gliders of other ages can get along fine as long as the proper introductions are done. If he's neutered, they'll be fine together and will be happy for the companionship.

Boy is not neutered and is weak from incorrect / improper care. The poor baby is just now starting to become more playful and trusting. He is so scared of anything and his prior home had multiple dogs and cats running freely near him and he is so untrusting with good reason. I just feel so bad for him i couldnt leave him there when i seen him so i paid her to get him even though i didnt “want” him (not in a bad way) im just learning how to care for my baby suggie i just got a couple months ago. And didnt really need him but he definitely needed me. #128557;
Research Information
Dec 29 2021
09:22:36 PM
quote:
Originally posted by gliderloverforever

I guess i will just keep them in separation because i dont want her pregnant. Ill search for a new home thats safe and loving for him
Research Information
Dec 30 2021
11:48:39 AM
Aw, I see. I'm glad that you were able to get him out of a bad situation. Is it possible for you to wait until he gains some strength back and then have him neutered? I can tell you all about the neutering process if you're interested.
Research Information
Dec 31 2021
02:16:40 AM
So after long thought process and Long conversation with my his and weve decided we are keeping him because thats the only way we can ensure he is loved and in a safe home. With that said weve decided to keep them in separate cages at bed time just right next to each other and getting him neutered in a Couple months when hes more healthy and then combine them in one home space together #128154; thanks for all the help
Research Information
Jan 01 2022
05:41:01 PM
That is wonderful. I'm so glad to hear it. :)
Help?

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Help?