Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Wax melts and grieving.
Wax melts and grieving.
Memorial, Passing, Remembrance
Mar 26 2022
11:17:10 AM
Let me introduce myself. I have 2 gliders currently. Lilo and Stitch. I used to have 2 different gliders before but they died from a house fire (no one’s fault, electrical stuff in the house was old) in 2019. I miss them every day. I had Batman for like 3 years before the fire and we had a strong bond. Ashfur( Ash for short) I had for a couple months before it happened. Ash’s name is very ironic cause he was in the room where the fire started(he and Batman didn’t get along) and his body was completely turned to ash. Batman’s body was recovered (he was in a different room) but Ash’s wasn’t. I’m never naming a pet anything to do with fire ever again. My current gliders are Lilo and Stitch, a bonded pair of 2 girls. I love them but I also miss the bond I had with Batman and that can’t be replaced. All I can do is try to bond with Lilo and Stitch. It’s been hard to do that because they remind me of what i’ve lost. But they’re also different than Batman. Batman almost never barked. Lilo and Stitch bark much more frequently, and when I hear it, it fills me with joy that i get to experience something with them that I rarely experienced with Batman. I also take videos of them barking cause I wish I had videos of Batman barking but I don’t. Batman was my best friend and I miss him so bad.
Wax melts and grieving.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Sugar Gliders
Wax melts and grieving.