Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Events and Calendar
Event: Meet Up @ Angie's house (Irving Texas)
Meet Up @ Angie's house (Irving Texas)
Event
Feb 03 2009
08:17:29 AM

2009 February 28

Meet Up at Angie’s House on 2/28/2009!

Schedule:

12 noon: Meet, Mingle and Snack

1:00 PM: Sewing and toy making party! Bring your machine, fleece and scissors! Some toy making supplies will be provided. If you wish you can bring some if you have special ideas or extras.

4:00PM-5:00 Group discussion and wrap up.

* For anyone who wishes to come help clean cages and help with the gliders on this day, please come at 10 AM. Coffee and donuts will be served

IF you have extra folding chairs if you can bring those that will help with seating.

Please PM me here for more details!
(RSVP's requested by 2/26/2009 also)

Edited by - AngieH on Feb 03 2009 08:22:18 AM
Question
Feb 03 2009
10:53:45 AM
LovingLife123 Fuzzy Wuzzy GliderMap Visit LovingLife123's Photo Album LovingLife123's Journal USA 1069 Posts
Angie how far are you from Corpus Christi?

I mean I know I could look it up just too lazy when I could simply ask you.

Edited by - LovingLife123 on Feb 03 2009 10:54:36 AM
Event
Feb 03 2009
03:13:46 PM
momof3 Glider 90 Posts
Very. Irving is above Dallas, so you're talking what 6 - 8 hrs away?
Event
Feb 03 2009
03:18:15 PM
momof3 Glider 90 Posts
I am just south of Ft. Worth. I think it's a great idea. I could use ideas, I'm new at being being a glider owner. I need names of vets around here, who do you use, and is there anyone further south that you know of? Thanks!
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 03 2009
04:07:02 PM
LovingLife123 Fuzzy Wuzzy GliderMap Visit LovingLife123's Photo Album LovingLife123's Journal USA 1069 Posts
:( Oh Steve and I are thinking about going to Corpus Christi in June and I really wanted to visit AngieH. .... but that will be too far :(.
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 03 2009
04:08:07 PM
thanks momof3 for the info. :)
Event
Feb 03 2009
04:33:18 PM
momof3 Glider 90 Posts
You're welcome! I'm enjoying learning so much from you long-time glider experts!
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 03 2009
05:23:21 PM
SugarKitty Super Glider Visit SugarKitty's Photo Album 278 Posts
Oh DARN IT, I just realized that was the day of the Exotic Bird show in Fort Worth that we are going to be at! Hey maybe you guys could come up to the show, there will be a lot of pretty birds at the show. And we have a booth with our Sugar Gliders toys and Bird things too! Darn it!
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 03 2009
09:52:15 PM
GoddessKitty Super Glider Visit GoddessKitty's Photo Album USA 215 Posts
I will try my best to be there. If I have to can I bring either mom, sister, or boyfriend? They're not into gliders really but still no car. I'll also try to be there for the clean up part in the morning. I'll have more def. answer soon. I can't wait!!
Event
Feb 04 2009
02:12:36 AM
BabyGirl Face Hugger Visit BabyGirl's Photo Album BabyGirl's Journal USA 576 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by GoddessKitty

I will try my best to be there. If I have to can I bring either mom, sister, or boyfriend? They're not into gliders really but still no car. I'll also try to be there for the clean up part in the morning. I'll have more def. answer soon. I can't wait!!

I'd like to be there in the morning for their cage cleaning, but if you can get a lift there, I'll give you a ride home?! Let me know if that works.
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 04 2009
08:43:58 PM
FlyingSuggie Starting Member GliderMap TX, USA 8 Posts
I want to go!!! Sadly I have a Science Olympiad Regional Competition 1 hour away from DFW, and I live here in Houston. Maybe after my competition??? Hmm... Well I got to ask my teacher what time the competition starts/end.(Im a Night Grader)
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 19 2009
03:03:43 PM
lovely1inred Fuzzy Wuzzy GliderMap Visit lovely1inred's Photo Album 1144 Posts
Irving ABOVE Dallas??? Irving touches Dallas...to the West...
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 20 2009
11:51:00 AM
momof3 Glider 90 Posts
I hope to be coming, I was given some fleece for toys but haven't made any yet. I would like to learn more about my gliders and see your place. Just found a link to your website, didn't realize who you were on here. Thank you for doing what you do, Angie, I can tell your heart is huge. Do you know if any kiddos will be there? Mine would love to come, they are 11, 9, and 7 and are well behaved.
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 21 2009
03:43:30 AM
snusie Goofy Gorillatoes GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit snusie's Photo Album snusie's Journal USA 2962 Posts
I got the green light to take the day off. I'll be renting a car as I don't trust my old beater, it'll be a three-hour drive each way. I'll bring lots of fleece, beads, feathers, anything else? I don't have a sewing machine. If the crabapple tree is starting to bud, I may bring some fresh branches as a treat for the gliders. I plan to leave home around seven, so I should be there for cage cleaning. I'm so excited! Can't wait to meet you all!!!
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 21 2009
04:41:59 PM
BabyGirl Face Hugger Visit BabyGirl's Photo Album BabyGirl's Journal USA 576 Posts
Yea!!!!!! I'm excited to meet you!
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 24 2009
02:52:33 AM
AngieH Face Hugger GliderMap Visit AngieH's Photo Album 934 Posts
Oh I am very excited to meet eveyone! I think we will have a great time too.
Please let me know if you have any questons.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Events and Calendar
Event: Meet Up @ Angie's house (Irving Texas)