GliderGossip GliderGossip
Polls, Votes & Questionnaires
Where do you play with your gliders?
Research Information
Jan 08 2012
06:48:44 PM
Poll Question:
I would like for you guys to tell me where you typically have play time with your gliders. You can vote based on where you MOST often play with your gliders or where you would MOST like to play with your gliders when you are having out of cage time.

Any additional input is greatly appreciated!

Choices:

Bathroom
Bedroom
Closet
Tent
Living Room
Garage
Basement
Glider Room (dedicated room for your glider)
OTHER area (Please comment to detail.)

Edited by - DoubleBogey on Jan 08 2012 06:56:34 PM
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 08 2012
06:55:50 PM
Kozi Fuzzy Wuzzy GliderMap Visit Kozi's Photo Album Kozi's Journal WI, USA 1278 Posts
Glider room. :o <3
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 08 2012
10:41:49 PM
DoubleBogey Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit DoubleBogey's Photo Album USA 1244 Posts
Bump for the night owls...
Research Information
Jan 08 2012
11:18:37 PM
JazzNZoeysmom Zippy Glidershorts GliderMap Visit JazzNZoeysmom's Photo Album USA 5354 Posts
Started off with a tent, but glider proofed my bedroom so they have a TON more room and all kinds of places to hide and jump out at eachother...they quite enjoy it!
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 09 2012
09:52:34 AM
DoubleBogey Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit DoubleBogey's Photo Album USA 1244 Posts
Bump
Default, miscellaneous
Jan 09 2012
09:39:36 PM
Dd Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit Dd's Photo Album USA 1135 Posts
Bathroom shower but my tent just arrived and i plan on using it tomorrow bc by the time i realized it was delivered they were out and eating and i want them to eat!
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 15 2012
12:13:08 AM
karensink Face Hugger GliderMap Visit karensink's Photo Album 802 Posts
bedroom cos it's more spacious for gliding. but really need to do more tent, just for the "might Poo somewhere" factor
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 15 2012
01:29:42 PM
Charliebear Face Hugger Visit Charliebear's Photo Album 479 Posts
Glider room! They love it. I made fleece vines that i hung all over the walls and they have a blast. Every so often there are foraging cups hidden in the vines. it changes daily to keep them on their toes.....used to play in the living room
Research Information
Mar 21 2012
12:19:33 PM
RChurch Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit RChurch's Photo Album RChurch's Journal USA 1377 Posts
We use our 4 person tent.

Our bathroom isn't comfortable and the space between the door and the floor is just too large a gap! Not to mention that we have to put away all soaps, lotions, makeup, perfumes, deodorant, toilet brushes, plungers, EVERYTHING, wipe all surfaces down w/vinegar & water solution, pad the sink & tub with enough towels & fleece so they don't bump their heads or land hard. Oh AND plug up the drains, check the walls for any holes/cracks, take down the shower curtain (not sure what metal the shower curtain rings are made of, nor the towel racks).

Maybe we will glider-proof one of our bathrooms and add toys to make it more pleasing to our babies...but for the time being, the tent seems THE place for our babies.

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Polls, Votes & Questionnaires