GliderGossip GliderGossip
Polls, Votes & Questionnaires
Local topic like button
Local topic like button
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 19 2012
12:16:12 PM
Poll Question:
Working on concept of a like/dislike function for every forum post. Question is: choose one of the formats.

Choices:

Like, Dislike
Agree, Disagree
Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down
Vote Up, Vote Down
Rate 0 to 5 stars

Default, miscellaneous
Feb 19 2012
12:25:34 PM
valkyriemome Goofy Gorillatoes Visit valkyriemome's Photo Album USA 3479 Posts
That's a tough one. Those are all good choices.
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 19 2012
01:33:00 PM
Omis n Kais g-ma Pouch Protector Visit Omis n Kais g-ma's Photo Album TX, USA 7524 Posts
I choose the like/dislike because we already have emoticons for I agree and disapprove.
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 19 2012
06:41:11 PM
petluv15 Fuzzy Wuzzy Gliderpedia Editor Visit petluv15's Photo Album petluv15's Journal 1500 Posts
I think Agree/Disagree would truly convey what we mean. Someone might give well-intentioned advice that really isn't best for the glider and its that we disagree with it not that we don't like that person or them giving advice.

Just my 2 cents.
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 19 2012
06:41:22 PM
shadow Goofy Gorillatoes GliderMap Gliderpedia Editor Visit shadow's Photo Album MO, USA 2332 Posts
after thinking about it for awhile i realized that like/dislike may sound a bit to mean and that agree/disagree would be better. i voted for the like/dislike button so its just a change in the name.
Default, miscellaneous
Feb 19 2012
08:06:55 PM
DizzyPo Fuzzy Wuzzy Gliderpedia Editor USA 1241 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by petluv15

I think Agree/Disagree would truly convey what we mean. Someone might give well-intentioned advice that really isn't best for the glider and its that we disagree with it not that we don't like that person or them giving advice.

Just my 2 cents.

**agree**
Local topic like button

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Polls, Votes & Questionnaires
Local topic like button