Pet Store
Don't have mine yet
Other (specify in comments)

Edited by - dancingbeyor on Mar 10 2012 04:10:08 PM
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 10 2012
04:01:13 PM
fazioli Face Hugger Visit fazioli's Photo Album 906 Posts
My first glider I bought from a pet store, my second glider I bought from a breeder, my third glider I rescued from someone locally who didn't know how to take care of a glider, the fourth I got from the same breeder (for free) to pair with the rescue glider, and my fifth and sixth gliders someone actually gave me because they no longer had time to spend with them. Whew, such a long comment, sorry!
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 10 2012
07:45:38 PM
KritterCare Face Hugger Visit KritterCare's Photo Album KritterCare's Journal USA 633 Posts
First one was a rescue for a friend, my second was a craigslist baby that was either a PP or other mill breeder baby. The girl that had my second girl said the "breeder" she bought from was afraid of her. =(
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 10 2012
08:02:32 PM
Omis n Kais g-ma Pouch Protector Visit Omis n Kais g-ma's Photo Album TX, USA 7524 Posts
How does someone get a pet they are afraid of?
quote:
Originally posted by KritterCare

First one was a rescue for a friend, my second was a craigslist baby that was either a PP or other mill breeder baby. The girl that had my second girl said the "breeder" she bought from was afraid of her. =(

Default, miscellaneous
Mar 11 2012
04:13:42 AM
StellaAnLuna Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit StellaAnLuna's Photo Album 1063 Posts
I voted "Dont have mine yet".
I am waiting to get gliders for two or more years to make sure my life is settled as im 18. AND I will be moving my house to a different area and that would be to stressful for the gliders to go through and just not fair(as the whole house moving). I want them to adjust(not keep moving) to there new home and live there full long lives in one house.

~Erica~
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 11 2012
09:21:59 AM
RChurch Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit RChurch's Photo Album RChurch's Journal USA 1377 Posts
I got mine from 2 different college kids who didn't have time for them.
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 11 2012
11:12:02 AM
KritterCare Face Hugger Visit KritterCare's Photo Album KritterCare's Journal USA 633 Posts
Omi - Thats pretty much what I said. That and if you do get a pet you end up afraid of, why the heck would you breed it? Either way, she was alone in a tiny cage, with a 5 inch wheel and trail mix looking food... I had to bring her home and take care of her.
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 11 2012
11:25:10 PM
JeremyLexie Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit JeremyLexie's Photo Album USA 1190 Posts
@ pair I now are from PPP. They were sold about a month apart too. Pair 1 was very lucky. Pair too were sold too young almost died and the lady spent over 1k to keep them alive, at this point she re-homed them with me, bigger cage, better diet etc.

One pair I think is from Suncoast. They didn't have time for them anymore so I got the gliders for free with accessories (mostly from suncoast).

I got another pair from a rescue, most likey PP babies too. Jen Bailey Railroaded them for me. It shocks people when I explain I have never paid for gliders, just their medical. (UM isn't that expensive enough? Cage 120 wheel 50 fecal 45 exam for 2 100+ or so...)
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 12 2012
09:53:27 AM
Omis n Kais g-ma Pouch Protector Visit Omis n Kais g-ma's Photo Album TX, USA 7524 Posts
Can I hug you?
quote:
Originally posted by StellaAnLuna

I am waiting to get gliders for two or more years to make sure my life is settled as im 18. AND I will be moving my house to a different area and that would be to stressful for the gliders to go through and just not fair(as the whole house moving). I want them to adjust(not keep moving) to there new home and live there full long lives in one house.

~Erica~

Default, miscellaneous
Mar 13 2012
03:27:27 PM
StellaAnLuna Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit StellaAnLuna's Photo Album 1063 Posts
quote:
Originally posted by Omis n Kais g-ma

Can I hug you?
quote:
Originally posted by StellaAnLuna

~Erica~

*HUGS*

~Erica~
Default, miscellaneous
Mar 14 2012
02:37:15 AM
articwolfgirl Joey Visit articwolfgirl's Photo Album 26 Posts
My first was bought from a bad breeder 4 hours away from home >< But hey hes a cutie and doing good.
Where did yours come from?

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Polls, Votes & Questionnaires
Where did yours come from?