GliderGossip GliderGossip
Polls, Votes & Questionnaires
What Should We Get?
What Should We Get?
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 08 2012
09:16:26 AM
Poll Question:
Hubby and I are thinking about adding to our suggie family in the future. (WAY in the future. Like, maybe 2 years from now.) He REALLY wants a Leu girl. Me, I'm thinking a Black Beauty or a Cinnamon, or really any other coloration we don't already have. (I like being able to tell them apart. That, and I think it would be neat.)

ANYWAY, I think perhaps it would be great to have two couples.

Then again, we'd have to go through the neutering process again, there might be a fight for mating rights. We may end up with two colonies because the boys don't get along.

Then again, there could just as easily be a dominance play with the girls, right? And we could STILL end up with two colonies.

So, with all that said, I open this up for your input. (Pretty please!)

Should we get two girls or a boy and a girl?

Choices:

Get Two Girls
Get a Boy and A Girl

Default, miscellaneous
Apr 08 2012
10:04:23 AM
KritterCare Face Hugger Visit KritterCare's Photo Album KritterCare's Journal USA 633 Posts
The only reason I say a boy and a girl is because I've had fighting for dominance between my girls and I feel like if theres equal number of both sexes any potential aggression would be more spread out.
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 08 2012
04:13:51 PM
DoubleBogey Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit DoubleBogey's Photo Album USA 1244 Posts
This is tough cuz I think neutered males are the most predictable but I see the balance thing that KritterCare is saying. I just know my female intros were harder than my males...by far.
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 08 2012
06:04:33 PM
RChurch Fuzzy Wuzzy Visit RChurch's Photo Album RChurch's Journal USA 1377 Posts
(Batman's vote is for 2 more females but that should hardly surprise anyone. I don't think his vote counts...the DOG!)
Default, miscellaneous
Apr 08 2012
06:37:41 PM
Mimi03 Glider Visit Mimi03's Photo Album 52 Posts
boy and girl bc two many girls will call out fights im having a hard time with my girls fighting now while im trying to do the intro. thing
What Should We Get?

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Polls, Votes & Questionnaires
What Should We Get?