Page: of 2
2013 SGGA Dallas/Ft Worth, Texas
Event
Jun 14 2013
06:16:32 PM
Cora1 Face Hugger GliderMap Visit Cora1's Photo Album TX, USA 935 Posts
Time for some announcements-

We will be having a Door Sign Contest!!
Door Signs are a great way to let everyone know where your rooming and with who.

Rules!!
1. Door sign must only be contained to the door- cannot involve the wall or surrounding fixtures. Poster boards preferred.
2. Must not be attached to the door with materials that will damage the door.
3. First name/screen names only (Hotel wants their guests rooms to be secured)
4. There will be a judging panel & a prize for Best Chosen!!
5. So grab your roomates & HAVE FUN!!

There are still rooms available, but don't put it off till the last minute.

Registration is still open & the Paypal Buttons have been fixed. Don't forget you must do a Registration Form and submit a Payment form- these are two different registration links.

Thursday night we will be getting together for dinner for those early bird arrivals. Chosen location is currently Chili's around 7pm.

Friday night- SGN is hosting the Welcome Block Party. They are hosting a dessert bake off, so bring your Favorite Dessert creation.
Event
Jun 22 2013
09:56:06 AM
Yo, Yo, Yo, 5 weeks to goooooooooooooooo
Event
Jul 06 2013
08:54:05 PM
Don't forget to send SGGA donations for prizes/goody bags to Nancy Lynch
Event
Jul 07 2013
06:59:45 PM
MissFL Starting Member 0 Posts
Of course I find out about this mere weeks before.
I cant make it but I hope everyone has a great time!!
Event
Jul 12 2013
08:23:35 AM
Chris and I did this years logo , well mostly Chris and I want to thank YOU so much , All I did was adjust the lettering, she captured the theme perfectly! YOU ROCK!!!! Go get your T-shirts!!!!

Please if you havnt registered or paid yet that needs to be done, expenses have to be covered. There are alao a rooms available, grab some roomies and make it cheap, if you show up someone will share with you!

It will soon be here, don't delay any longer
Event
Jul 12 2013
08:27:05 PM
Who from GG is going this year??? I so enjoyed meeting some of you last year
Event
Jul 16 2013
08:37:02 AM
Good news- there are still rooms available & the hotel is still honoring the SGGA room rate. So grab a buddy & book your room. Remember to book under Texas Sugar Glider Getaway.
Questions about Wi-fi - It is available throughout the hotel- Sleeping rooms, conference & vending
Order your t-shirts now!! If anyone wants to send it me in Texas to give extra days for shipping lmk.

11 Days Left!!! Most folks get there Thursday and leave on Sunday for SUGGIECATION!!!!!!

Baking contest friday night at the SGN block party!! Bring a bakers dozen and extras to share. Prizes will be awarded to the top 3.

There will be a door decorating contest as well. It should reflect who is in that room and then be creative! Lots of fun, surprises and tears. Treasured Memories will be made-SGGA style!
Event
Jul 17 2013
05:39:50 PM
10 more days, ten more looooong days!
Event
Jul 18 2013
08:45:09 AM
9 more days.................
Event
Jul 18 2013
11:51:31 AM
Glider_momma511 Glider GliderMap Visit Glider_momma511's Photo Album 64 Posts
I AM SO MAD I JUST SAW THIS. I just got my SG about a month ago, and wasn't interested in this forum! I totally would have gone. Now I don't have enough time to save and blah blah blah. Will this type of thing be happening again next year!?
Event
Jul 19 2013
04:54:18 PM
8 more days!!!
different state every year
Event
Jul 20 2013
08:27:26 AM
7 more days!
Event
Jul 21 2013
10:43:32 PM
6 days!
Hello, Friendly Reminder :Don't forget to bring your own chair for poolside, sheets to put under and over your cages,& your cameras (although they seldom make it out of your bag/purse/pocket.LOL) If you are participating in the door sign contest don't forget that! If you are going to be at the Friday night block party from 7-9 don't forget to enter the desert baking contest by bringing goodies to taste and share!! You will also need to bring your own beverage of your choice. Snacks will be provided! I cannot wait to see everyone!!!
Event
Jul 24 2013
10:22:13 AM
3 more days! I will be there tomorrow, yay!
Event
Jul 28 2013
07:08:19 PM
YAY, just got home and unloaded and taking a break from it all, lol! It was so wonderful seeing my friends and meeting new friends!!! A lot of teens there, very bright teens. The future of the glider community, YAY!!! Reggie Winters#65279; comes to mind, very bright young man, and sews awesome cagesets, makes toys, great asset to the community, Sydni Durden#65279; also very talented and sweet! My roommates Lesa Kinsey#65279; and Roxanne Vice#65279; were awesome!!! Could not have asked for better! I acquired a lot of glider accessories to spoil my suggies with!!!! yay. Hope you all enjoyed the SGN meet and greet! Congrats Lynsie Burgtorf#65279; for winning the baking contest! Bourbon H.#65279;, thanks for pulling it off every year with your right hand woman Alicia Kyriss Rudd#65279;. Nancy Lynch#65279; you were a fabulous hostess and kept it together great! Thank you all for allowing me to be a guest speaker. I always have been and always will be an advocate of the SGGA. If I never attend another , I have had the time of my life at each one. Life changes however and I have a lot of responsibility here daily. Things went smoothly thanks to Ronald Holt#65279; but I know it is a strain on him to have to do something that is not his responsibility! I was dissappointed in the all nighter or should I say the all notter, WHAT???? And here I had balls for a prize to the winners that could make it to daybreak. It was over at 4, yea 4am, whimps :)!! Honestly though I have to say I was relieved to get a couple extra hours sleep. I did not have a camera or take pics, Lesa and many others did though, I saw Thursdays but thats all so far! I loved that Mary Holcomb was able to be there and received a prestigious award. Thank You for all everyone does for Miss Mary! Nancy, dont forget to send her pouches I got at vending, I left without them! And the genetics project, OMG I cant believe 1000 dollars was raised at the SGGA, still got a ways to go so if you havnt donated, please time is running out. The 31st is the last day. Y'all ROCK ON and keep doing what your doing!!! Nancy Ford#65279;, you will be a fabulous hostess. I will send goody bag stuff and raffle prizes . It will be in Lexington Kentucky next year!

Edited by - Cora1 on Jul 28 2013 07:08:59 PM
2013 SGGA Dallas/Ft Worth, Texas
Previous |
Page: of 2

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Events and Calendar
Event: 2013 SGGA Dallas/Ft Worth, Texas