Register Register New Posts Active Topics | Search Search | FAQ FAQ

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Polls, Votes & Questionnaires
Playing favorites?
Playing favorites?
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 08 2013
02:05:21 AM
Do you have a favorite glider? NOT that you necessarily treat that glider better, just one that you love a little extra or feel extra close to.

I love Leo just a little extra and feel closest to him. It makes me feel like a bad mommy, though I still love and care for and spoil my other two. Am I alone in this?
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 08 2013
09:55:58 AM
MoMo MaMa Face Hugger GliderMap Visit MoMo MaMa's Photo Album TX, USA 914 Posts
I only have one glider (MoMo) (bad I know). But I know some people feel closer to the first one they bought. Lets say I bought a second one for MoMo. I personally would feel little closer to MoMo, because I feel a stronger connection with him. As long as you play and give attention to each one, you (and they) will be fine.

Edited by - MoMo MaMa on Jul 08 2013 09:56:40 AM
Default, miscellaneous
Jul 08 2013
11:48:58 PM
lyricalnuisance Joey 34 Posts
There's a huge amount of love and attention and yummies for each of my babies. I just feel closer to my Leo.
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 07 2013
10:47:23 PM
Manda711 Starting Member 0 Posts
Yes I have a favorite. Soul my male sugar glider.. while i do love Luna, my female, souls just more sweater and affectionate. Luna can be moody and snippy
Default, miscellaneous
Aug 08 2013
06:45:27 AM
BCChins Super Glider 219 Posts
Well you tell me if I favor one more then the other... Magoo goes on vacation while the rest stay home with Gramma! Now that Magoo has a cage mate after 6 years of being alone Oscar gets to tag along with us but Magoo gets his one on one time with his Momma!
Nope not spoiled nor favored
Playing favorites?

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Polls, Votes & Questionnaires
Playing favorites?