Ginger
Minnie

Reply with other options

Choices:

Foxxe
Waffle
Ginger
Minnie

Who Can Vote? Only Members can vote. You need to register or be logged in to vote.
Default, miscellaneous
Oct 01 2013
07:56:34 AM
shannonlcorum Face Hugger Visit shannonlcorum's Photo Album 538 Posts
I like Wicca, Whisper, and Hera (Greek Goddess, wife of Zeus). Since you really should get a second glider (should always have at least 2 for companionship), you could get a male and name him Zeus. Then you'd have Zeus and Hera. :) Just get him neutered or you may end up with all 12 Greek Gods, and maybe eventually demigods, semigods....You'd have all of Olympus living at your house, which might get a bit crowded.
Default, miscellaneous
Oct 01 2013
06:47:16 PM
MoMo MaMa Face Hugger GliderMap Visit MoMo MaMa's Photo Album TX, USA 914 Posts
Shannon: it sounds like you know your Greek mythology! It is pretty interesting though, how people made up creative stories to explain how Earth worked. So much as changed from then to now .

I voted Foxxe, because it is creative and unique. I also suggest Willow, because it sounds very calm and not too common. If you name her Ginger, then if you buy a male in the future you can name him Spice . Or Minnie and Micky!
Default, miscellaneous
Dec 26 2013
03:50:56 AM
xxslaughteredxx Starting Member Visit xxslaughteredxx's Photo Album 8 Posts
anything with a X or wh sound in it is pretty uncommon haha hope that helps
Default, miscellaneous
Dec 26 2013
11:49:48 AM
sugargldr Glider Visit sugargldr's Photo Album 61 Posts
I hope you get two. They'll be happier, healthier, and live longer when kept in pairs. Two girls or two boys work best. Foxxey and Cleopatra are cute. Sorry I just watched Austin Powers - Goldmember last night. LOL Seriously though, I always like to think of names for my gliders. They usually tie together in some form more like a twisted line of logic but the perfect names usually come to me once I've spent some time with them and got to know their personalities. The very first gliders I got was back in the 90's I got the last little treasure left in the pet store, she was an spirited little sugar glidere I named Devlyn. Then I heard of someone trying to find a home for theirs and adopted her. She had a temper. Can't say I blame her. I was her fourth and last owner. So then I had Devlyn and Demona. Certainly not anything that came close to what I had originally thought of but the names fit and I had them for many more years to come. But spirited and loveable to old age.
Names

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Polls, Votes & Questionnaires
Names