GliderGossip GliderGossip
Polls, Votes & Questionnaires
troublemakers
troublemakers
Funny
Dec 11 2013
03:58:59 PM
Poll Question:
my snowy is a little troublemaker sometimes. how does your sugar glider get in trouble?

Choices:

knocking things over
making lots of noises
"playing" with other animals
" playing with cage mates" :)
escapes cage
others

Funny
Dec 11 2013
04:50:36 PM
Candy Cuddle Bear Visit Candy's Photo Album FL, USA 8110 Posts
Sassy, one of my first gliders has always been my trouble maker -

Her escapades include

Finding a small space under the bathroom counter that allowed her to get INSIDE the cabinets - I covered the space with duct-tape and eventually had the cabinets and counter replaced all together because she tried every night to get the tape off.

She showed me that the corner support for the glass shower enclosure was a hollow tube with the top open. I permanently stuffed that opening with a washcloth before she actually got into it.

One night she moved the towel away from the door and slipped out of the bathroom - not just out of the room, but through a metal bracket under the pocket door that had an opening 3/4 inch high by 1 1/2 inches wide - She was INSIDE the wall in the space where the pocket door goes. I coaxed her out with meal worms the way she went in, but I was just about ready to punch a hole in the wall to get her out. I put two of the wooden perches that had come with the cage - but had not been used - through the bracket to fill the opening. They also could be pulled out when the door was closed to fill the gap under the door to keep her from slipping out again.

She has also slipped under two doors to go explore my son's room and opened the slide up feeder door on the cage (with the help of two cage mates) so the three of them could run around the house at 3 am. I had forgotten to secure that door with the twist lock after I had redecorated the cage that day.
Funny
Dec 11 2013
05:05:31 PM
snowy Joey 22 Posts
Thats a interesting story! my sugar glider loves to hide in my closet if its open. I have to remember to close it because my kids like to play hide and seek in it
Funny
Dec 11 2013
05:16:42 PM
mingsmom Face Hugger Visit mingsmom's Photo Album USA 511 Posts
Cannot leave a Pepsi unattended! Maxine and Buzz will go after it in a second! Pearl and Ming couldn't care less! They all love to hide in my handbag and inside my pillowcase if I have them in my bedroom. Gliders... gotta love 'em!
Funny
Dec 11 2013
08:01:38 PM
Omis n Kais g-ma Pouch Protector Visit Omis n Kais g-ma's Photo Album TX, USA 7524 Posts
OMG! Barking is a major deal here but...its so darn cute can help but giggle.
Funny
Dec 11 2013
08:30:39 PM
Jerison Glider GliderMap 93 Posts
I wish it was multiple choice, haha. Stitch likes to escape the cage THEN knoch things over while I'm sleeping.
troublemakers

GliderGossip GliderGossip
Polls, Votes & Questionnaires
troublemakers